Ball Python Photography

LK_Imagery

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.kesslerskreatures.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Aside from being a photographer I am also a Ball Python Breeder. I have some friends who have some higher end animals and asked me over to take some photos.... Enjoy.

Silver Bullet Ball Python
DSC_7242.jpg

Pewter Ball Python sticking it's tongue out.
DSC_7271.jpg

Pastel Lesser Ball Python
DSC_7379.jpg

Thanks for looking!

bawwww they are cute :3 #3 is amazing! the yellow is astounding!

I actually think they're all super adorable! Haha! I love the last one. That's some dynamic yellow! Well done! Are there more!?!?

Nice. I used to have several snakes and other herps, I also went to all the show & sales that came around. Albino balls were the newest & greatest thing back then.
I has to find new homes for all of them, but my sister still has my ball python. They are great.

I actually think they're all super adorable! Haha! I love the last one. That's some dynamic yellow! Well done! Are there more!?!?

Thanks, the owner of these animals happens to be my bestfriend so I go over and take photos a lot. I am sure I will be posting more here soon :)

Love #2 the best. Looks like a magazine shot!

Thank you very much!

Nice. I used to have several snakes and other herps, I also went to all the show & sales that came around. Albino balls were the newest & greatest thing back then.
I has to find new homes for all of them, but my sister still has my ball python. They are great.

Ball pythons are great pets, I've got 13 of my own and a Chameleon. I love me some reptiles as much as I love me some photography!

Most reactions

Back