Balloon Shop Critique Wanted

tron

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey

Took these today, im not that happy with them but i figured uploading and getting feedback is better than scrapping the pictures.

Anyways id really like some feedback on these pics. The ones done in hdr are labelled accordingly. And if youre just going to tell me theres too many pictures to critique, you can a. gtfo this thread or b. pick a few to crit. I hope those people pick the latter.

edit: these were shot with a nikon d40, 18-55, iso200, tripod/remote

Pics:

DSC_0066_edit.jpg

DSC_0027_edit.jpg

DSC_0060_edit.jpg

4. hdr
DSC_0056And9More_edit.jpg

DSC_0059_edit.jpg

6. hdr
DSC_0041_37_38_39_40_edit_2.jpg

DSC_0062_edit-1.jpg

DSC_0064_edit.jpg

9.hdr
DSC_0023_4_5_6_2_edit.jpg

10. hdr
DSC_0046_2_3_4_5_edit.jpg

DSC_0035_edit-2.jpg

Last edited:
love number 2 and number 7.

i rly like the window frame in 1 but i think if the bookshelf was taken out it would lok better, but its a great pic.

#5 is sweet i like shadow the pillar is casting and the angle
ill post up more tomarow when im ot half asleep

i like 7, its good. i like the idea in 9 but i think it would have been better without the shelf in the side and maybe a little closer up to the window. im still a noob just my opinions

hey thanks for the comments everyone, dont be afraid to tear these apart :thumbup:

in regards to the window with the shelf, i figured it would be too similar with so many 'window' pics, i thought the shelf gave a nice break to the cliched 'window' picture. just me though.

but yeah thanks for the comments/critiques, keep em coming

new pic up (pic 10)

not complaining about my gear at all or making excuses, but has anyone else seen some barrel distortion at 18mm on the kit lens?

i had to use the warp function to fix the barrel distortion in the last pic

wow 117 views and 7 replies, with multiple replies being mine. im getting more comments on a website with fewer than 1000 members...

2 3 9
2 has a weird shadow on the left
good otherwise but mysterious shadow is distracting

3 i almost feel like the pillar should be more in focus

9 is great with the hdr effect but i think that it would also be good to either just have the window no bookshelf or more than just bookshelf..like surrounding stuff with window still in the center

ya know i got mad love for you and your camera *** lol

new pics up (11, redited 6)

Too many to comment on, but really... I like a lot of them.

Too many to comment on, but really... I like a lot of them.

i tried to explain that in the original post, instead of stating that it would be more of a help to critique a few of the worst ones. not trying to sound rude, just restating what the opening post said :thumbup:

i tried to explain that in the original post, instead of stating that it would be more of a help to critique a few of the worst ones. not trying to sound rude, just restating what the opening post said :thumbup:

I understand, but generally you'll get a lot more focused critique if you post just one image for comment. Max of 3, but I really recommend one.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back