What's new

Baltimore Randoms 3: My day alone

Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Joined
Feb 5, 2004
Messages
21,167
Reaction score
110
Location
North Central Illinois
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I spent most of my last day in Baltimore alone, because Joe had classes....I decided to wander a bit with my camera. :)

1. Duckies in the harbor!
Duckies.jpg


2.
Duckies2.jpg


3.
Duckies4.jpg


4.
Duckies3.jpg


5.
Duckies5.jpg


6. Joe inspired
BaltimoreWTC.jpg


7. Don't go chasin' waterfalls....
falls.jpg


8.
falls2.jpg


9.
falls3.jpg


10. Pillar of strength
Pillar.jpg
 
Oooh very nice!! My absolute favorites are #4, #9, #10 :D
 
I love the idea, and composition of No. 8, but the funky colors I feel are a bit distracting. Try it in black and white. I think it'll be a lot better.

in no. 9 the colors work really well, and I really like the photo as well. Nice

No. 10...AWESOME. I've never gotten anything of that pillar even close to that...

(Who likes all the little duckies in the pond? I do, I do, I do, a chick-a-quack, quack)
 
I love the waterfall shots. I tried some of those too, I thought I was the only one who liked em. :)
 
I love the idea, and composition of No. 8, but the funky colors I feel are a bit distracting. Try it in black and white. I think it'll be a lot better.

in no. 9 the colors work really well, and I really like the photo as well. Nice

funny, to me it's the other way around. In #8 the little splashes of colour make the picture (I love this shot) and in #9 the colours make this one look like my tv just before it exploded.
Nice series!



pascal
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom