Baltimore - Street and Archetecture (5 Photos)

clarinetJWD

The Naked Spammer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
jwdphotography.com
Unimaxium was in the area, so we went shooting for an afternoon in Baltimore, the first absolutely gorgeous weekend of the year!

1. Monolith

2. Monudot

3. Pole-ish

4. Sky Shooter

5. You have to flip them over, or they don't work.

A few months ago I clicked on your sig and visited your website. You had an amazing collection of abstract images there, really very inspiring.

I like numbers 1, 2 (crazy original and I assume a difficult exposure), and 5. You should organize less online weekend events and focus your energy in posting more instead ;)

Thanks, invisible! I don't get out shooting nearly as much as I'd like anymore...it's actually why I resurrected Fight Club, but that seems to be getting other people to go shooting more than myself!

Hey! Joe-pics!
What a rare, rare treat, but a TREAT (in capital letters) all the same.
And invisible, hadn't I suggested you go check out Joe's pics,when I realised you two were on the "same track", as it were?
I am so intrigued by your abstracts, and modern architecture photography, Joe, and you know that, of course. And these don't let me down, least of all the first. Love it.
And the eye you had to the fourth, so funny, so well spotted.

Why has the "Sky-Shooter" a visible halo?
Is it his aura?
How come I did not see it last year in May? ;)

Hey! Joe-pics!
What a rare, rare treat, but a TREAT (in capital letters) all the same.
And invisible, hadn't I suggested you go check out Joe's pics,when I realised you two were on the "same track", as it were?
I am so intrigued by your abstracts, and modern architecture photography, Joe, and you know that, of course. And these don't let me down, least of all the first. Love it.
And the eye you had to the fourth, so funny, so well spotted.

Why has the "Sky-Shooter" a visible halo?
Is it his aura?
How come I did not see it last year in May? ;)

:lmao: That's what I get for not checking my edits on multiple monitors. He has developed a bit of an Aura, though!

Thanks Corinna, and I'll have to do some watching for invisible too!

Thanks Corry, we wish you could have been there too!

Last edited:
that first one is amazingly good, a view very well spotted i'd say. last one is a winner too.

Most reactions

Back