Banana Chocolate Cake

Al-Wazeer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is not my first time shooting cakes, but my first to publish after getting authorization from the baker (my sister), so tell me what you think?

3628237961_c78033ff6c_b.jpg

3628239851_fca40f9bfd_b.jpg

3629053502_9ee2c020c7_b.jpg

I'll post more after few days!

I like #2. #1 is too close and #3 is too straight-on.

Aside from the walnuts (because nuts don't belong in baked goods! ;) ) those look really tasty. ;)

I like #1, makes me hungry :)

tell your sister i say welldone

this is very creative idea.
great images too, but i would have tried an eye level perspective with her holding the plate so you got a little bit of her in (but blurred)

Depends on what the purpose of the picture is. If its for a menu type thing, then these types of shots are fine.
If its more for a marketing thing, then you might consider putting the baker in the picture

I like #2. #1 is too close and #3 is too straight-on.

Aside from the walnuts (because nuts don't belong in baked goods! ;) ) those look really tasty. ;)
thanks for the honest opinion :)

I like #1, makes me hungry :)
It was really tasty!
Next time I'm over the causeway, I'll pop round for a batch to take home with me...
Gimme a call and I'll tell her to make you some :mrgreen:
I only opened this thread because it said "cake" in the title. OregonAmy is spot on.
LOL, thanks :)
tell your sister i say welldone

this is very creative idea.
great images too, but i would have tried an eye level perspective with her holding the plate so you got a little bit of her in (but blurred)
Well, she didn't want to be in the picture, she wanted the cake to be the center of attention, but thanks for the comment!
Depends on what the purpose of the picture is. If its for a menu type thing, then these types of shots are fine.
If its more for a marketing thing, then you might consider putting the baker in the picture
It's a menu type thing! thanks for the comment

Most reactions

New Topics

Back