Band in a cemetary

Unrestrained Focus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.unrestrainedfocus.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just visited this section of the forum for the first time and love all the shots and wish I had more of this kind of stuff to contribute.

This is a band called Kill Mercy and was shot in a cemetery in New Bern, NC.

347682373_yPS7P-L.jpg

Nice work on this one. :thumbup:
I think it would look much "darker" in black and white, and may do better without the blood on the cross.(still not sure if it fits or not) Also, see if the band can wear clothes other then t-shirts with bands on them. It might help them create their own image. :D Just my wee two cents worth but I still think you did well.

Nice shot overall.

Not sure I like the blood on the cross though. Might be appropriate for the band / album, but I'm just meh with it.

The right end of the cross is either cut off or really really close to the edge.

And great comment about the clothes they are wearing. The second guy's shirt is very image heavy and drew my eye, more so then the rest of the band members.

They all have evenly light faces except for the last guy, who seems to have shadow

I like how the first guy has his arms crossed, adds a bit of life in the image. The others look a little weird all standing there with their arms straight, very military and obediant like. Minor detail, but just thought I'd throw it in there.

I'm not a fan of this.

Having the members look at different places is distracting. It's good to set a definitive eye destination for everyone. The cross effects are a little blah.

Also, ADIDAS is not very metal. Just letting you know. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back