What's new

Band shots (warning:pic heavy!!)

KristinaS

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 9, 2007
Messages
424
Reaction score
0
Location
Pittsburgh, Pa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
For my 6 month anniversary on TPF (I'm a little late--it was earlier this month), I wanted to share some of my favorite band shots over the last year and a half!! Hope you enjoy!

1. Avenged Sevenfold
147173544_QvJm6-M-1.jpg

2. Chiodos
253181753_UKv2r-M-2.jpg

3. Rise Against
252830855_99RHU-M-1.jpg

4. Anti-Flag
147178917_CW4Uk-M-1.jpg

5. AFI
252828924_HXYxg-M-1.jpg

6. The Classic Crime
156711212_eyvaW-M-2.jpg

More...
 
7. MxPx
156764038_2dTHC-M-2.jpg

8. Upper Clash Trash
168029141_kxjfg-M-2.jpg

9. Every Time I Die
212154619_GZhdW-M-1.jpg

10. The Will Kills
294286047_uhdBW-M-1.jpg

11. Circa Survive
295518087_hGHHm-M-1.jpg
 
AWESOME SHOTS and awesome bands :)
 
I one of Chiodos is sick. They are a kick ass band. I also like you got really close the the body of the guitar on some of the shots, very nice.
 
Thank you for your comments!

Here's a few more just for the heck of it...
12. The Classic Crime (again)
252827281_Z342f-M-2.jpg

13. Saosin (a little noisy :( )
207967870_f7g4i-M-2.jpg

14. Saves The Day
252833071_FCNqx-M-1.jpg
 
Any other particular favs? Ones that particularly suck?
 
how do you get low noise shots at indoor, dark shows?

these are really great pictures! i particularly like 1, 11 (its so odd!!) and 12.
 
how do you get low noise shots at indoor, dark shows?

these are really great pictures! i particularly like 1, 11 (its so odd!!) and 12.

Thanks, Spiffy!
My camera (20d) does really well at high ISOs. I don't have any "noiseware", so all of the ones taken inside the venues haven't been run through any kind of program like that.
I usually have to use ISO 1600 indoors (sometimes even 3200) because most of the shows I do don't allow flash. 1600 is usually pretty good, but 3200 is really stretching it and thats when I really start to notice noise. Even then, though, it's not horribly unbearable (I think #13 was taken at 3200).
 
#7 has a dude playing an Ernie Ball Stringray 5 :drool:. Man, do you have talent getting shots in low light... Great job. I have not heard of any of these bands except MXPX.
 
I LOVE the one of avenged sevenfold.. but im partial because thats my 3rd fave band lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom