Bandon's Evening Glow

Every year when I was growing up, my family and I would hitch up the camper and take a trip down the Oregon coast. We would hit campground after campground and the first thing we'd do once camp was set up was head down to the beach and we'd play and hang out until dark, then back again, first thing in the morning for a brisk walk.

I haven't been back to the Oregon Coast in 19 years. Until now, that is. You, sir, have taken me back to my youth with that photo. It's beautiful. Thank you for sharing it.

wow! the color is is awesome .love it!

Light and colours are wonderful. Exposure is spot-on, I'd say, composition is perfect. The faint streaks and lines in the bit of water all direct towards the rock, which is a nice, additional compositional element, as are the reflections. Good! :thumbup:

Every year when I was growing up, my family and I would hitch up the camper and take a trip down the Oregon coast. We would hit campground after campground and the first thing we'd do once camp was set up was head down to the beach and we'd play and hang out until dark, then back again, first thing in the morning for a brisk walk.

I haven't been back to the Oregon Coast in 19 years. Until now, that is. You, sir, have taken me back to my youth with that photo. It's beautiful. Thank you for sharing it.

I'm glad I could bring back those memories for you. The Oregon Coast truly is a special place. I made one trip down there when I was growing up and your description perfectly fits what I remember from it. 19 years is a really long time to spend away. You should really get back there!

P.S. Sorry about the late response. I got really busy and completely spaced on checking back here. Better late than never, I guess. :D

Light and colours are wonderful. Exposure is spot-on, I'd say, composition is perfect. The faint streaks and lines in the bit of water all direct towards the rock, which is a nice, additional compositional element, as are the reflections. Good! :thumbup:

I'm glad this photo worked out for you. I originally had some trouble processing it because a problem I was having with my CP filter. Anyway, I got it worked out and this is the result I was going for. Thanks for the comment!

Great colors

Most reactions

Back