What's new

Banff HDR

JPIX

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 17, 2007
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took these at Vermillion Lake in Banff, AB. Interested in any C&C.

1.
4443182774_8a95a8ded4_b.jpg


2.
4443182296_568895136d_b.jpg
 
i like parts of each one

in the first one i like the stuff in the water and the depth of the image, but don't really like how the top of the snow looks blown

in the second one i totally dig the warm sun through the fog, but i'm not liking the tree in the middle.

both could use some adjustment to bring out a little detail in the dark trees on the far mountain imo but thats just me...
 
Like them both... the second one has a better feel to me, says more. (IMO your sig takes a way from the experience)
 
Not sure if there is an issue or people just don't find them appealing??
 
I love these types of shots.

I agree the tree in the middle of the second shot is somewhat distracting from the star of the show, your foreground.


When the sun is at certain angles, I have learned that I do not know how to capture those shots...yet.

In your shots, the sun is hard to work around, I do not know the answer, I am sure someone here does.

Regardless, I really like the first shot, and I love the foreground in your second shot. (maybe you can soften the foreground some in that shot and see how that looks)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom