What's new

BANG!

MSnowy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 1, 2010
Messages
5,341
Reaction score
4,116
Location
Scituate, MA.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$TMS_6422-2.webp
 
That neon green is gorgeous with the orange. I like the abstraction of this image.

Wonder if you could crop it just a bit, though. Bottom and viewer's left.
 
Have no idea of what I'm looking at. But I do see a face in the green "thing".
 
Looks like the end of my AR-15. Not sure what the green is though.
I have always wanted to try something similar to this.
I would be interested in how you did this.
 
Looks like the end of my AR-15. Not sure what the green is though.
I have always wanted to try something similar to this.
I would be interested in how you did this.

You got it. AR-15 and scope with green laser. The white spots in the green are snowflakes
 
That neon green is gorgeous with the orange. I like the abstraction of this image.

Wonder if you could crop it just a bit, though. Bottom and viewer's left.

$TMS_6422-5.webp
 
I had a feeling that it was a laser. I myself prefer the original.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom