What's new

Banyan arch

bethanyb

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
Location
NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
2737875482_8f025c5d51.jpg
 
confusing on first sight. but 2 seconds later the details fade away and one realises the structure.

nice and nice choice of colour.
 
Thank you. I can see how it could be confusing... I think this may be because of the small image.
 
Very nice. At first I was expecting a geologic structure, but this is great. Well done!
 
Nice shot but what is going on on the right side of the photo?
 
Nice shot but what is going on on the right side of the photo?

I blew it out accidentally. I don't mind the way it turned out, but what do you think?
 
Nice. Do you also have a shot through the arch? That is, with the pathway in the center leading to the arch?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom