What's new

Bar Portraits, WARNING: Rude?

ksmattfish

Now 100% DC - not as cool as I once was, but still
Joined
Aug 25, 2003
Messages
7,019
Reaction score
36
Location
Lawrence, KS
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Taken with Canon 20D w/ Sigma 18-50mm f/2.8

dana00805a.jpg



jt0805b.jpg



ch0805a.jpg



bn0805a.jpg
 
They are not my style, but I give you credit for having the guts to post the last one!
 
No problem here fer me. I've seen the finger b4 :confused: :mrgreen:
i really dig the second one...great portrait.
The third one also is very well done with nice light and good compo.
cool shots :D
 
i like the third shot the best. nice job with these!
 
Don't mind the finger.... if that was the situation then...

I like the colours (so many of them!) much in the first, but portraitwise, the third is best. If I were that guy, I'd thank you for such a nice photo of myself!
 
Thanks everyone. #3 is a good example of being in the right place at the right time with a camera. The lighting was perfect. Even the color shots look good, but that guy in the background is wearing red.

Here's a shot from years ago. This was taken with a Speed Graphic 4x5 press camera handheld. It has the same bartender as in #1.

backbar2.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom