What's new

Barbie-Q-Wagon

cosmonaut

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 12, 2006
Messages
1,122
Reaction score
98
Location
North Georgia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Looks like that's how they spelled it?

bqwagon.jpg
 
What a very peculiar stand. Looks almost permanent except under closer observation. Hidden wheel wells on the sides...
Interesting shot!
 
Oh dear, they spell it Barbie-Q-Wagon, indeed, now I see it! :shock: :lol:
And is it the POLICE-station behind it?
 
Oh dear, they spell it Barbie-Q-Wagon, indeed, now I see it! :shock: :lol:
And is it the POLICE-station behind it?

:lmao: Thats an "ICE" chest!
 
Oh dear, they spell it Barbie-Q-Wagon, indeed, now I see it! :shock: :lol:
And is it the POLICE-station behind it?

Low-speed chase.
 
It would be hilarious if Ken had a hot dog stand beside it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom