Barbies

Toni Marie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Some might say its art gone wrong. My Moms art group altered barbies for one of their project. When me and my husband heard about this we just had to do one. We really have not lost our minds yet. It was alot of fun, to see what everyone came up with. I know what your thinking I should've put this post in just for fun, I just didn't think to many people would look at it. I hope you get a kick out of the pictures, and who knows you just might want to do one to.

1) this one is mine

IMG_1696resized.jpg

2) My husband did this one

IMG_1691resized.jpg

3)

IMG_1695_2.jpg

4)

IMG_1704resized.jpg

5)

IMG_1699_2.jpg

6)
IMG_1684resized-1.jpg

7)
IMG_1683resized.jpg

8)

IMG_1678resized.jpg

Last edited:
The third fourth and seventh really sat well with me.

The third and fourth really meshed well in terms of their design and appearance. I particularly liked the jack in the box idea. It looked rather Harlequin.

The seventh one was just completely awesome because of how all over the place the styles were. :)

You guys just crack me up!! Love number 3. Starting to like this forum!

LOL

My favs are 2, 7, & 8

I was a barbie girl when I was little! I always knew there was something odd about ken...his hair was always PERFECT.:lmao:

WOW that was fast!! Thanks I'm so glad that they were a hit. Its always fun to post some thing so different.

I find it a little disturbing that I think these are cool. Your husband may want to talk to someone though, I sense some issues there.....Of course, we all have issues....:wink:

#3 was also done by a guy, someone my aunt works with. Most of the art group is our family. I think my husband had the most fun with his.

I am so creeped out right now.. hahaha..

This was so much fun to post. I need to do more crazy art projects. This coming weekend were having some one from the newspaper come to my aunt's house to maybe write a article about this crazy project.

I don't know when but the barbies are going in the paper. We had a big gather at my aunts house there were 28 barbies there. The photographer was very surprised by what he saw. Our next project is altering shoes, its going to be so much fun.

Ok, this is the weirdest thread I've seen in awhile. These are cool. Good job!

Most reactions

Back