Ockie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.eduardockerse.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit

Developed this print myself last week.
Looks like I had a light leak in the top right corner..
Oh well, I quite like how this one came out, first try was inversed & not as nice as this one tone & contrast wise.
Cropped a little bit to straighten the borders in PS.
Scan from print on Ilford Glossy Multigrade paper.

Noink F-501 + Noink E series 50mm (M focus) @2.0 + 1/30(perhaps 1/60th). ;)

Ilford HP5 Plus (400 ISO)

Overall, the shot is well composed and is interesting to the eye. I noticed the issue in the upper right also, but the lighting problems in the upper left are more of a distraction. It's very badly blown out above the vendor's head. There's also some noise/grainy texture in the shot as well. But, the focus seems to be spot on. All in all, a very nice shot.

Overall, the shot is well composed and is interesting to the eye. I noticed the issue in the upper right also, but the lighting problems in the upper left are more of a distraction. It's very badly blown out above the vendor's head. There's also some noise/grainy texture in the shot as well. But, the focus seems to be spot on. All in all, a very nice shot.

Thanks for the comment... I've been practicing a little bit now with dodging / burning in the darkroom, so I guess I'll redo this print someday and I'll tryto get the left corner correct...

Most reactions

Back