What's new

Barking up the wrong tree

sparetime

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Location
Fort Wayne, IN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DSC_0281_4763.jpg
 
The color is a bit weird. Or did you want it to be this way?
I shot bark a couple of times and I would recommend choosing a higher DOF.
Still, It's OK. Kind of abstract.
Cheers.
 
Thanks Canosonic - I do agree with the DOF....it should be higher....as for the colors, I was going for something a little "outside the box", It was such drab colors, it needed a little spice to it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom