Barn door

The wife!

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
321242_2304527889033_631054_n.jpg

Last edited:
Nice! I really like the composition. Really great lines and shapes.

I don't get it. Is my screen going bad ? All I see is flat picture of unclear subject in quite muddy shades of gray. And what are the darkened areas in lower left and upper right corners ?
(Dammit, I feel like party pooper. :ambivalence: )

I really like any winter scene with evergreens. Yours is especially nice with the rugged old door. How did it do in the fair?

I don't get it. Is my screen going bad ? All I see is flat picture of unclear subject in quite muddy shades of gray. And what are the darkened areas in lower left and upper right corners ?
(Dammit, I feel like party pooper. :ambivalence: )

Hmm. Ya, I think I agree with you. Nice subject matter, but the odd vignette(?) is very distracting to me.
OP states they were just learning Photoshop. I wonder if they would do things differently now, assuming they have a better handle on things of course.

But then again they seem happy with it so that's all that matters I suppose. :)

The printed and framed version won 2nd place for special edditing in a local fair.

Meaning what exactly? What was the competition? Was there any? Who were the judges? How drunk were they?
You can't answer any of these questions.

I'm not trying to dis the photo (apart from my stated issues with it), I just feel like your reasoning is flawed.
Liking something because others like something is Facebook logic.

So my opinion is wrong because you disagree with me. Got it.

Dude don't be an ASS. You already said you didn't like it and why. And you are dissing it / insulting it, by questioning how drunk the judges were? And yes I can answer the questions!

Most reactions

Back