"" BARN-SCAPE,, POVs "

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well ( 3 ) different looks... Same Scene, different points of View..

TheBarnTwo.jpg

daisybarnfour.jpg

BuggyBarn.jpg

I just realized that it looks like the first and second was taken with a zoom lens from the same spot and the third was taken at a different spot with a wider setting and/or lens.

Leigh... Thank You!

Bobly!! Thanks... good eye, little different perspective huh..

I like the first of the three. Seems to have better composition to me. I can study the details a bit.

I really like the first and 3rd, very pretty setting.

Deano

I agree, 1 and 3 are the best

abraxas.... Dean.... Raddy

Thanks to each of you for looking and commenting!!

Number 3 is definitly my favorite. love the old wagon!

Great scene, and POV. I gotta go with the third as my fave. Very well done.

I'm growing familiar with that barn by now, we have seen it in winter and in yet another season (don't quite remember which, was it spring, which would be logical?), and I love what it now looks like on a bright summer's day! The colours are really intense!

The second does not seem to be that much about the barn per sé but much rather about the whole (lovely) area and the wildflowers in that area.

The first look most like the barn is the subject, and the third is the most pleasing with the carriage - ah no: you all call it a "wagon", so I think that is the right word? - more being the subject, so I think, than the barn itself. What I like about the third is that wagon and barn don't "grow into each other" like they do in 1, they are two separate, albeit close, subjects to look at.

And do I have to mention that the amoung of green in all of these is fascinating? ;) ;) ;)

Nice shots and very nice color. I like the composition in 3 mostly and the flowers and path in 2 really lead your eye up to the subject, even though it's in the background.

Nice one :)

I like 3 best, but I think I'd have moved slightly further left to put the cart completely in its own space. It's a very minor point, but at the moment, there's a slight overlap with the fence in front of the barn. Moving the camera up a fraction would achieve the same thing. It would just give a little more separation to the main elements in the shot.

Most reactions

Back