Christie Photo
No longer a newbie, moving up!
I didn't know where to put this. I wish we had a "commercial" gallery. I just wanted to share... let you guys know I'm working.
Pete
Pete
LaFoto said:You took this one "for work", i.e. because "you had to" ?!
Well, if taking photos of something this nice (on a beautiful day as was when you took it) is what comprises your being a pro, then I would like the job, too.
LaFoto said:(I only guess it is not ALWAYS and ONLY these beautiful things you have to take photos of?)
Big Mike said:Nice shot Pete. What was this for? Do they want images for advertising or promotion...or is it something else?
Big Mike said:One thing that bugs me a little...is that the person is in mid step...they don't seem to be posing...which makes it feel like you just happened to be there...taking a photo.