What's new

Barrels of CANDY!!!!

bigboi3

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 1, 2009
Messages
599
Reaction score
6
Location
Pittsburg, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took this shot at Cannery Row in Monterey, CA. I think I should have used at least used an aperture/f stop of 4 to get a little less, okay a lot less, DOF. Any comments critiques are welcome. Enjoy.

Nikon D3000 with 35mm f/1.8 DX

Exposure - 1/40
Aperture - f/2.8
ISO - 100

minor editing in Aperture 3

4811556986_b3840aa0e6_o.jpg
 
The bokeh from the 35mm is not bad at all. HAHA.
 
Thanks... I keep looking at this and feel like it needs more of it in focus. :meh: When I go back there I will do this shot again. haha.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom