Barricades

Donde

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Large chain stores are barricading their entrances against vandals and looters during the national strike in Colombia.

51228252142_b04ce04e08_b.jpg

Will they be closed? That could cause shortages of a lot of goods.

That's news to me, I don't see any reporting of it on the news.

That's news to me, I don't see any reporting of it on the news.
Not much reporting in the UK either - I have family in Colombia and it is very sad lots of disruption

There is a severe shortage of many things including medical supplies because roads into and out of the cities are blocked by barricades manned by so called protesters. (They are actually paid with funds supplied by the FARC guerrilla.)

There is a severe shortage of many things including medical supplies because roads into and out of the cities are blocked by barricades manned by so called protesters. (They are actually paid with funds supplied by the FARC guerrilla.)
If you take cocaine - this is your drug money at work. (I guess most people here though would rather buy a quicker lens than cocaine).

Sorry about the unrest in your country Donde. Stay safe.

I will remind members to refrain from veiled political comments and conspiracy theories in the open forums. I've deleted them.

SquerePeg I didn't see those but good call.On that score I need to offer correction. I said the guerrilla are financing the blockades. This is an assertion by news media but other sources say no it is narcotrficantes (who indeed have more money than the FARC these days). This picture is of the road to my house when it was blocked for a week a short while ago.

51216679738_96b2463219_z.jpg

You couldn't just go up and push stuff out of the way because there were bad guys nearby who would stop you.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back