What's new

Baseball C & C please

LLD

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 23, 2013
Messages
77
Reaction score
15
Location
Midwest
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Capturing the action is one thing but capturing more "posed" photos and making them look as natural as possible is my goal here.
I took another one of older boys that I think would have been really good but there's a lady with stringy hair in the background that I did not see when I went to capture the shot. I was totally green at that time but now my camera eye sees those things a little more. What do you think?
 

Attachments

  • $DSC_0376.webp
    $DSC_0376.webp
    326.1 KB · Views: 92
I like the shot (not just because I too am a Cardinals fan) but the faces need some fill light. The pose seems good though the youngun' in the middle reminds me of kids taking their own pictures with a cell phone.
 
Agreed with Mr. Mac. Maybe even having them hold the batting helmets might have lit up their tones a bit more. Not sure if that would have worked but I most certainly would try something silly like that.

it does seem like light is available I'm assuming they are under the dugout portion that has cover? I can see a sharp light to shadow line across the center childs hat.
 
Yup, strange as it seems; you need flash in the daytime! Most cameras will include a control feature to trigger the flash as "fill".

Pose fairly good, but watch for the bill of the cap over the boy's eye.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom