Baseball set

412 Burgh

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.zacharydiberadin.me
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
First time photographing a sports event. Only had access to one team's dugout as it was raining. Used a good old bag to keep the camera and lens dry. Wish I could have gotten some better angles but this was the first time shooting a game, plus the field was an unusual set up. Just photos of my cousin because I didn't want to put his teammates on here with parent's permission.

ZMD_1221 by ZDiBeradin, on Flickr

ZMD_1177 by ZDiBeradin, on Flickr

ZMD_1170 by ZDiBeradin, on Flickr

ZMD_1162 by ZDiBeradin, on Flickr

LT by ZDiBeradin, on Flickr

Overall critiques?

Good expressions on some of thee shots--very clear, sharp faces! In #4, there ought to be less space on the left, and more on the right side of the frame, and the background player being cut off is not really helping. #3 is also, ever-so-slightly framed with the player a bit too far too the right, making the overall picture appear just, slightly, off-balance. These are pretty good for a first-ever sporting event effot....MUCH better and more serviceable than one might expect! Parents ought to enjoy this quality and clarity.

I like all of these, backgrounds look good, which is tough for most fields. Watch that you keep the horizon lines straight. I find them a little flat, maybe a bit more contrast would, based on the day you described, the light probably was flat. Little faster shutter speed would have been nice, but overall, really good shoot.

Most reactions

Back