Bash Bish Falls

weags77

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Made a trip to Bash Bish Falls, Mt Washington, MA and despite the conditions of downpouring rain I think I came away with a couple of nice images...

$JJW_9430.jpg

$JJW_9436.jpg

... Would like to hear what you think, this was the first place I ever went and attempted to shoot manual 2 years ago so its a fairly special place to me as far as photography goes. That being said I have learned a lot since then and wouldn't have done so if not for some good critique and tips, sooo...any and all C&C welcomed and appreciated !

Nice shots of a beautiful location.
I think I prefer the second shot.

I think the first photo could stand some cropping to get rid of the blurry leaves in the foreground.
The second shot could also stand to be cropped at the bottom, but it's not bad as it is either.

I think the first photo could stand some cropping to get rid of the blurry leaves in the foreground.
The second shot could also stand to be cropped at the bottom, but it's not bad as it is either.

x2

x2

^^^Add me as well.

Love Bash Bish Falls. It's a nice little day trip from where I live. Next, try going with a pinhole camera :)

Thanks guys. Was torn on whether or not to leave in the out of focus leaves. I see I made the wrong choice haha. Yes Bash Bish is a beautiful place. Had it pretty much all to my self until the rain stopped. About hour and a half drive for me but we'll worth it especially during the fall.

I like the foreground in #1, just wish it could have a longer shutter.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back