Basic Photo Retouching for Glamour & Portrait Photography: 6 Video Tutorials

RushNP774

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dotnetplace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
After seeing some of the fantastic retouching that be done with Photoshop, I got on YouTube and started researching. I made a post on my blog to show some of the better photo retouching and enhancement videos that should really help newbies and veterans alike. The videos include topics such as:
  • Using levels adjustments to set the tonal range of your picture and make the colors pop
  • Altering the color balance (a.k.a. white balance) to make the photo warmer or cooler
  • Employing the liquify filter to slim the subject’s waist and alter other body features
  • Changing the saturation to make the colors look more vivid while keeping skin tones in tact
  • Burning and dodging to put the viewer’s focus on the subject of the image
  • Enlarge breasts with the liquify filter
Here is the link to the article: http://www.metavophoto.com/blog/quick-photoshop-postprocessing-video-tutorials/. I decided to just link to my post instead of embedding all the tutorials into this post. Hope this helps you out! I sure learned a ton. Please let me know if you think something should be added, and a little Digg love is always appreciated!

Also, feel free to check out a post I made about burning and dodging in Photoshop.

You know no one said thank you...so I will. It's definitely much needed information for a noob like me!

Thanks for the links. I found those really helpful too.

Hi,

Thanks for the links

anand

Most reactions

Back