TimothyJinx
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Jan 29, 2013
- Messages
- 598
- Reaction score
- 264
- Location
- Kentucky
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
My first attempt at a sports composite inspired by watching Joel Grimes videos. No need to say it - I know it isn't anywhere near that but it's a goal! (pun not intended)
I shot the player on a white background with softboxes on either side and a little behind and one directly in front above the camera. Later I shot a set of bracketed exposures at the gym at my church. I processed the background using Photomatix Pro. I tonemapped the player using Color Efex Pro. Then I tweaked color to get the two layers to match.
I have a few others but I'm waiting for the opportunity to shoot the backgrounds.

I shot the player on a white background with softboxes on either side and a little behind and one directly in front above the camera. Later I shot a set of bracketed exposures at the gym at my church. I processed the background using Photomatix Pro. I tonemapped the player using Color Efex Pro. Then I tweaked color to get the two layers to match.
I have a few others but I'm waiting for the opportunity to shoot the backgrounds.



