bass

spiffybeth

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
c/c please!

01511af0.jpg

The guy's face is slightly distracting. (on the left, not the art). I think a tighter crop could fix that and a contrast boost would be even better. I like the grain.

yep like the texture and the subject....the way the bass pokes into the scene is very good. I agree with bhop a crop at the bottom and the right would tighten it up nicely, providing a good diagonal comp to the image....also a strong kick in the contrast!

yep like the texture and the subject....the way the bass pokes into the scene is very good. I agree with bhop a crop at the bottom and the right would tighten it up nicely, providing a good diagonal comp to the image....also a strong kick in the contrast!

X2

thanks for all the feedback guys!

ill crop out the drummer and ill increase the contrast and post it when all that's done.

I like the drummer in the shot. Gives the image a sense of being there and not a posed shot in a studio. I wouldn't get rid of him. I would play with the contrast though.

I would keep the drummer as well.

i upped the contrast. does it need more? and because two people said to leave the drummer in, ill post one with and one without the face for easier comparison.

basswithfc2.jpg

basswithoutiw6.jpg

Most reactions

Back