Batch save from Bridge (or ACR?) - Help!

BekahAura

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
reflectivephotos.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone,

I'm new at processing raw files, and so far I'm on my 4th or 5th batch of raw photos. I usually only select a few images to really work on, so I've never had this problem before. Now I'm trying to create an animation and I need to save 70 images as jpegs, and I'm thinking there has to be a faster way to do this!

I tried going to Photoshop>batch. I even created an action to save files as jpegs in photoshop, but the action isn't working correctly if it's even possible to do this.

I figured out how to process all the images in Bridge/ACR by selecting them all and applying the previous conversion. I can't believe there's no way to just convert all my raw files to jpegs... does anyone know how to do this?

Any advice would really help me out =).

I normally use ufraw. It includes ufraw-batch, a utility to batch-process raw files. I use it on linux but I believe there's a windows and mac version here: UFRaw - Download & Install.
(Scroll to the bottom of the page)

Regards.

Antonio.

In Bridge I use the Filmstrip workspace.

On the bottom of the page is all the images in which ever folder you open. You can select them in one of 3 ways:
  1. Click on Edit > Select All
  2. Hold the Shift key and click on the first and last image in a consecutive string.
  3. Hold the Ctrl key and click on just those individual images you want selected.
Once you have what you want selected click on Tools > Photoshop > Image Processor and in the dialog box you can choose to change all the selected photos to JPEG, TIFF, or PSD.

Most reactions

Back