What's new

Bath & Bristol UK

Ricardodaforce

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 29, 2010
Messages
468
Reaction score
43
Location
Alicante
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is a nice set of photos you have. I love #10 it is a really balanced photo and excellent exposure. Thanks for sharing
 
This is a nice set of photos you have. I love #10 it is a really balanced photo and excellent exposure. Thanks for sharing

Thank you sir!
 
Sharp & Clean ! I love these photos ;) keep it up
 
Very nice set of your trip. Varied subject matter made it all that more interesting.
 
That's a cool shot of the squirrel :)
 
Very nice set. 2,3 and 6 are my favorites
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom