altyfc

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
ngo-bath-large.jpg

Aaron

WOW.

I'm a bath freak... as in I have a ritual of soaking in the tub almost every night and this bathroom is so beautiful! Where is this at? A hotel? A house? I must know! heh heh :)

Ah. So THERE it is.
I was thinking: WHO on earth is having a bathroom like this in his home??? I know them from magazines on interior decorations, but don't know ONE person to OWN a bath like that!

The water looks very milky, like someone's about to have "Cleopathranic" bath any time soon.

Wonderful colours and natural light.
Do send us more of your photos from Africa!!!! They are sooo nice!

hey altyfc, i've checked out your travel forum too, cool stuff matie!

Lovely photo, the candles, lighting and the colours are all fabulous in this shot of yours.

Only thing i just need something to give it perspective to the bathtub - i thought it was a wash basin if it wasn't for the title. hrrm :scratch:

:idea: why not add a lovely lady to the bath! ;)

vonnagy said:
:idea: why not add a lovely lady to the bath! ;)

Or a gorgeous man. ;)

Lovely image, Aaron. The setting, the lighting... perfect! The old farmhouse that we live in only has a tub (no shower). Long soaks in the tub by candlelight and soft music... the height of indulgence and relaxation.

I wish I had a wash basin like your's, vonnagy...! :lol:

No, being serious, you are right... I can see how you could have thought that. Thanks for checking out the travel forum... we've been working really hard on that and should reach the 10,000 post mark towards the end of the month... maybe see you on there?

LaFoto... as it happens, I'm in the process of moving house. We have gone for a really big, special whirlpool bath and... wait for it... we're having a tile television at one end of it! Basically, it's a flat, water resistant TV that fits flush to the wall that you just tile around - should be a really special room and can't wait for the move.

The milky look of the water in the picture is just bubbles/froth, I think.

As for more photos, I have posted a few in the past - here's a few of my favourites from the trip:

grumeti-hippo-large.jpg

fishing-off-mnemba-large.jpg

grumeti-warthog2-large.jpg

If you'd like to see more, please have a look at http://www.africahoneymoon.com and click on the various days of the trip across the top. Each image is then clickable.

nannabug said:
Or a gorgeous man.

Sorry, nannabug, I didn't have time. :lol:

Aaron

Tanzania! I used to live there when my dad was in grad school, doing research in the Serengeti National Park. I should dig out some of his and my mom's old photos - there were some nice ones.

I really like that hippo. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back