Batman and other stories from Gotham City - c & c welcome

Lazy Photographer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
lazyphotographer.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just some random shots from the past while. I'm tempted to talk about them but the last time I did I got a bunch of "feedback" comparing my back-story about the photo to the actual photo. Me, I like photos to speak for themselves and if they raise questions and peek curiosity, all the better. Your mileage may vary, of course.

PortraitDay-0904-EDITED.jpg

TOIsland-341-EDITED.jpg

TOIsland-804-EDITED.jpg

TOIsland-495-EDITED.jpg

LittleIndia-214-EDITED.jpg

PortraitDay-0806-EDITED.jpg

PortraitDay-0587-EDITED.jpg

SteamEra-0305-EDITED.jpg

love everything you post. good job!!

I really love the brightness and contrast of these shots. The detail and quality seems amazing. I think I would have like to of seen a portrait orientation of the batman, and maybe the hand out of the one with the animal. Good shots.

Thanks. I do have a portrait oriented shot of The Batman but there was something about this shot I liked. As for the hand in the shot of the jackass, I really thought it worked, myself. I've got a few titles for this shot, such as, "STOP THAT!" (as in the jackass's comment to the guy trying to touch him) or "SNAP OUT OF IT!" (as in the guy trying to attracted the attention of the jackass). But without knowing the title I could see where one might find the hand intrusive.

Nice work, especially the dancing scissors!

Most reactions

Back