This is nice ... I know next to nothing about baseball but recognise this as a baseball stadium, wide angle, nighttime, stars out and no movement anywhere ... cool. Where do you work?
And would you like to share the data for this photo with us. Some might be really interested to hear what you have to observe when you want to take a photo like this!
Thanks, for the comments guys. I work at Petco Park (home of the San Diego Padres). As for the info on the photo, I'll have to find the original file when I get home.
Boooooooooooo Yankees! LOL! Ok, I'm done now. Ha ha ha. We're fine with people bringing in interchangeable lenses. You just can't bring in video cameras.
What's cool for me about this shot is that I was in San Diego a hair more than a year ago and toured that stadium and now I see how far along they've gotten with building all those high-rises beyond the outfield. My shots from that tour aren't as wide as yours otherwise I'd post one just to compare the development.