Battery Charger for Nikon P510

teagranny

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've been looking on Ebay for a battery charger but am not clear on some of these items, they appear to be for a car only. Just wondering what your opinions are on them as they appear to be a pretty good price.

NIKON Coolpix P510 Charger | eBay

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
They are wall chargers with fold in plugs. They also have the capability to charge via the included cord in your car. BTW, the choices here seem better. :)

Amazon.ca: coolpix p510 charger

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Why not get something branded by Nikon to ensure compatibility. You can select either one of these charger models that suits you best:

1.) MH-61 Battery Charger - You take the battery out of the camera, then put the battery here. It has a pull-out plug.
2.) EH-69P AC Adapter - You can connect your camera via USB to this and plug this device into a socket; it will charge the battery through the camera. Also has a pull-out plug.

On Amazon:

MH-61 (see below)
EH-69P (it works with P510, the newer version of the P500, and from Nikon itself)

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Normally they do work otherwise you'll read a lot of negative review especially on Amazon.

I'm wondering about these chargers - do they give a full slow charge or should the first charge be done through the camera?

thanks

Normally, the chargers as per my experience can charge batteries at the same rate as the originals.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back