What's new

Battery help

scarll

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 28, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
NW PA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I own one of the original Canon EOS Digital Rebels and have been using Power2000 batteries as this is the battery that was recommended when we purchased the camera. I have not been happy with them lately as they do not hold a charge when not in use. I will be traveling to Italy in September and would like to have batteries that I can depend on, both in the camera and as a spare. Any suggestions you may have for battery brands will be appreciated.
 
Welcome to the forum.

I've been using batteries from Sterlingtek.com for several years. They were dirt cheap and they work great.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom