What's new

Battlefield Tour.

v4forlife

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 12, 2014
Messages
43
Reaction score
31
Location
UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Nice pictures. Very. Nothing like SNAFU. :lol:
 
Very nice. I particularly like #3 and #4--b/c of the DoF and for #4, the lines and perspective. Well done.
 
Very nicely documented. I won't pick a favorite because it takes all to make a whole. Nice. :thumbup:
 
If it were me I'd clone out some of the background stuff in 1, like the fence posts.

2 and 3.are very good IMO, closely followed by 4 though the latter may have more significance if you are from the US.

Oh, sorry. You didn't request C&C so I'll shut up now.
 
Thanks guys, and feel free to C&C, its how people improve. Oh, and I would have cloned stuff out, but I am rubbish with PS...one of the many things I need to improve.
 
but I am rubbish with PS...
Rubbish with PS ? #1 looks very much processed. There is not natural disposition of light.(Plus strong contrast and sharpening.)
 
I really like this set. I love the sky and I think that helps out a lot of these shots. I also really like the black and white on them as well. I really cant decide on a favorite but if I had to pick I think it would be #3.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom