What's new

Bay view............

DadeCountyAnthony

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 28, 2008
Messages
269
Reaction score
0
Location
Miami, Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone,

Last night while driving home, I decided to pull over and snap some shots of the bay. This particular area is usually business with boats at this time of night. I know I wasn't prepared with my tripod but I did find a tree to lean on. I don't shoot at night much but still gave it a shot. C&C welcomed.

Anthony


IMG_0096.jpg
 
Pretty good job for no tripod!!!!!

Good work champ, keep it up... =)

I love long exposure night shots...
 
Yes very nice even with out tripod.
I like how the branch almost asct as a frame for the buildings.
 
Thank you,

I have to get used to carrying my tripod more often. I have taken plenty of bad shots all due to a steady shot. I was surprised this one out of 6 wasn't that bad.
 
I like it the way it is, but I bet it would look awesome if you went back and used a tripod sometime.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom