P Phaedin TPF Noob! Joined Jan 6, 2013 Messages 28 Reaction score 2 Location Langley, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 6, 2013 #1 This one I caught by "accident" A57 35mm F3.5 ISO 100 1/40sec DSC03839 by mike_gold, on Flickr This one, I was playing with settings trying to get more of the effect I wanted 70mm F16 ISO 100 1/10sec DSC03849 by mike_gold, on Flickr
This one I caught by "accident" A57 35mm F3.5 ISO 100 1/40sec DSC03839 by mike_gold, on Flickr This one, I was playing with settings trying to get more of the effect I wanted 70mm F16 ISO 100 1/10sec DSC03849 by mike_gold, on Flickr
G gw2424 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 24, 2012 Messages 566 Reaction score 55 Location Somewhere in Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 6, 2013 #2 I like it. I would duplicate the angle in #1 and shoot it tighter. In other words, crop it!
pixmedic5 5 I am the Lord thy Mod Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 7, 2012 Messages 15,490 Reaction score 7,889 Location Central Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 6, 2013 Moderator 🛠️ #3 might have made for a pretty cool macro shot too
P Phaedin TPF Noob! Joined Jan 6, 2013 Messages 28 Reaction score 2 Location Langley, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 7, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 lol how would you explain that to an insurance company, or worse, the wife "suddenly my camera and lens just caught on fire while I was trying to take a macro shot of a BBQ"
lol how would you explain that to an insurance company, or worse, the wife "suddenly my camera and lens just caught on fire while I was trying to take a macro shot of a BBQ"
T thetrue TPF Noob! Joined Nov 1, 2012 Messages 1,791 Reaction score 330 Location Bucks County, PA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 7, 2013 #5 There it was, your justification