What's new

Be Frank

Matth157

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 11, 2014
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Lawrence, MI
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I know this picture is bad. All sorts of bad. BUt I would like to know what others would have done different, changed, fixed, etc. Is it just a boring shot? Just would like honest opinions and dont be afraid to be harsh
 

Attachments

  • $DSC_0023.webp
    $DSC_0023.webp
    1 MB · Views: 131
My first question is what is the subject of the imagery? With an answer to that question, I would then look to see the best way to capture that subject. If I couldn't answer the question, then why would I take the picture? Regardless, I think I would have hid the sun behind one of the trees along the right hand side of the road had I chosen to take the picture.

WesternGuy
 
I was thinking the road as the subject but I didnt portray that very well.
 
I think it was more perception..the long lonely road i guess you could say. Something of that nature.
 
what's drawing you to this? the lens flare?
 
Yes. It was the first time I sat down with the camera and went through each setting. I was experimenting.
 
Waited for a different light situation, or crossed over the road and taken it from there.
 
I can't be Frank. I'm already Keith.
But, the light quality sucks.

Even with better light quality, the road would make a weak subject.
The scene itself is really weak because it has no obvious point of interest.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom