What's new

Be harsh....please.

iamcombat

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 17, 2010
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
Location
Missouri, U.S.A.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Looking for C&C on PP and composition of these few. I didn't want to spread them across different sections so figured I'd stick them all here where they can be together.

Stream_by_i_am_combat.jpg


Don__t_come_here_by_i_am_combat.jpg


Oddly_enough____by_i_am_combat.jpg


Framed_by_i_am_combat.jpg


Mossy_oak__LOL_by_i_am_combat.jpg
 
1. I like the composition and the photo, but it seems a bit over exposed.

2. I would compose it a bit differently. I'm drawn to old signs like that too though, so it's still interesting to me. Also, it seems a bit under exposed.

3. Would have made a much better macro shot.

4. The trees on the edges bug me. It's a neat shot without the trees.

5. Focus is very soft. Once again, I think this would have made a better macro shot.

Hope this helps a little!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom