TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So, what do you guys think?

IMG_5706.jpg

IMG_5738.jpg

IMG_5785.jpg

If someone could figure out how to get the string out of the 3rd shot without making it look weird, I would be very happy.:mrgreen:

So, let me know what you guys think

Max

Last edited:
but wait, there's more

IMG_5716.jpg

IMG_5783.jpg

IMG_5824.jpg

I love #2 the best

can anyone help me? can anyone at least please give me some feedback?

Here is my attempt at fixing the string. Might not work for a 8x10 but small pic might work. I like the first set..... looks like a great day at the beach. I'm no expert at the critiques so I'll leave that to the "proffessionals".
3285431865_6dec1242bf_o.jpg

wow that looks like there was never a string there at all!!!
great photoshoping skills

how do u do something like this?

I use Corel Photo Paint. Cloning, hand drawing, and a whole lot of pixel magnification to paint the individual pixels to blend for a more natural look. I would be lost with out my Corel. My computer once died and had to use Photoshop for a week and felt like commiting suicide.

Here is my attempt at fixing the string. Might not work for a 8x10 but small pic might work. I like the first set..... looks like a great day at the beach. I'm no expert at the critiques so I'll leave that to the "proffessionals".
3285431865_6dec1242bf_o.jpg

Very nice! Thank you so much

The water shots are amazing. Great detail. #2 at the top captures a precious moment. Nice

Whew. That toe in #2 is ridunkulous. Otherwise - good joints.

well i guess you don't know what j/k meand. It means just kidding....

well i guess you don't know what j/k meand. It means just kidding....

no I know. never mind. I'm just reminded how no one can take candid shots anymore without being looked down apon. But yes, its funny too

Careful when shooting kids, people get the wrong idea...

Anyways I love the little girl in the waves, the composition is good and the bright colors lead you right in. Great capture!

Most reactions

Back