Beach Picture

Parkerman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is said beach picture.

538760618_s5Ne4-XL.jpg

The storm clouds were just about to start moving in and it was going to rain.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks.

when i got in the thread i was thinking of palm trees, white sand, blue crystal clear sea, REALLY CLEAR BLUE SKY, and NICE WEATHER. :p

you should call it Storm is coming to be more specific, but really beautiful picture the dark clouds really add interest to the picture!

i think i love it!

totally atypical beach shot, and i think it;s great that way.
the overall tone of the shot is fantastic...it almost looks like selective color in the upper right, but obviously it;s not.

im having an inner argument with myself (obviously) as to whether or not i would like it with the building cropped out...
but i think i like it as is...

nice shot.

I was really expecting a cliche sunset or shot from under the pier.

Nice work changing it up a bit, beach shots are pretty overdone and its hard to get original, but yours worked. My only suggestion would be to crop out the building on the left. Kind of distracts me.

I love the tones...it looks like gold! I tried cropping it with the building in and with it out and was thinking maybe a different perspective that would have cut the building out completely or put it completely in. But then I realized that would have changed the direction of the sun to the scene I like it.

I have thought about cropping the building out.. But not real sure if I want to make the image any tighter or not.

I really like the DR, colours, everything about this picture.
I just only wish (and I bet you do too!) that the building were IN the frame, and not in need of a crop.

Most reactions

Back