Beach Rain

Holy cow. That is an amazing shot. Probably one of the best photos I've come across on the forums. Nice work!

What a fantastic photo. I love the different tones of gray. Very dramatic. Do you have any others from that day to show off the different shapes the rain made?

First, I sincerely thank all of you folks who took the time to offer comments - I know how busy people are!

At the risk of being repetitive, if you have not seen an image on metallic paper, you are in for a treat. It’s not for every image because the whites turn into a pearlescent silver sheen, but it is no less than stunning for the right subject.

If you don't know where/how to have metallic prints made inexpensively, let me know and I'll give you a bump in the right direction. Beware, I used to make my living selling large prints and billboard images so I'm a bit opinionated :)

Marc

Alright.. You got me curious.. I actually have never seen metallic prints before.. I would like some information...

Fantastic awesome photo. Great textures and tones of gray. This needs to be printed on canvas as large as you have room to display and hung on your wall.

ooo this is very cool!
love the shape of the rain/clouds.. the curve
and wow, that person is tiny! haha...
very well done :)

Thank you.

I hadn't thought of canvas yet, hmmm........

Marc

Most reactions

Back