What's new

Beach sunset photos...probably the most cliche photos i've ever taken but still cool

Ub3rdoRK

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 28, 2009
Messages
407
Reaction score
0
Location
So Cal
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
C&C if you feel I dont care I enjoy these a lot. I guess since i didnt have a graduated ND filter i could have done a little better on the exposure on the rocks...oh well. Just wanted to share. Thanks for looking!

#1
CAM_4275.jpg


#2
CAM_4290.jpg


#3
CAM_4292.jpg
 
Man these are gorgeous! Definitely not cliche, they look great! I like the last one the most.
 
thank you.
 
Super nice series.
 
Not each and every sunset scene is cliché. These are NOT! That much is for sure! Very hard to tell which one I like best. Might be 2... with those big holes in the rocks in front.
 
hmmm maybe i over analyzed this. thanks for the compliments everybody!
 
sorry for my lack of knowledge but how does one take one of these?
is it early morning with log exposure or is there a technique?
thnaks
 
they are 25-30 second exposures with a small aperture with a neutral density filter (wish i had a graduated one) so the sky wont over expose, shot on a tripod with waves coming in over the rocks. pretty basic stuff, i just lucked out with a nice sky and not a lot of haze.
 
Your pictures are really great, especially the first one. I haven't recognize at first look what it is, we can imagine picture take upper the cloud with some strange rocks.
Sorry for my porr english, i learn.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom