What's new

Beach Sunset

Hehe...I read about the horizon not being horizontal and I thought I was blind or something...guess you already fixed it!! Excellent shot. If you didn't do it intentionally, I think it may have been the exposure, but the vignetting is awesome!! Great job!
 
nice shot
did you do any editing to it?

yeah, i edited it on ps 7.0. not that much though, just played with the color a little and straightened the horizon when it was pointed out to me.

heres the original, big difference, huh?

cbsuset.jpg
 
great photo... very surrealistic. can picture this in someones house on someones wall.
 
wow, you guys are great. thanks for all the great comments.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom