icondigital TPF Noob! Joined Oct 29, 2005 Messages 325 Reaction score 14 Location u s a Nov 12, 2005 #16 nice shots goowha! :sun:
mentos_007 The Freshmaker! Joined Jun 29, 2004 Messages 9,322 Reaction score 102 Location Poland, Sz-n Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 12, 2005 #17 the first one is awesome! great silhouette of the boat, and wonderfully exposed sky.
Goowha TPF Noob! Joined Dec 26, 2004 Messages 145 Reaction score 0 Nov 12, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #18 icondigital said: nice shots goowha! :sun: Click to expand... Thank you .... I will show you more recherche pic......
icondigital said: nice shots goowha! :sun: Click to expand... Thank you .... I will show you more recherche pic......
Goowha TPF Noob! Joined Dec 26, 2004 Messages 145 Reaction score 0 Nov 12, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #19 mentos_007 said: the first one is awesome! great silhouette of the boat, and wonderfully exposed sky. Click to expand... I'm very glad you like it.....And thank you
mentos_007 said: the first one is awesome! great silhouette of the boat, and wonderfully exposed sky. Click to expand... I'm very glad you like it.....And thank you
SlySniper TPF Noob! Joined Sep 17, 2005 Messages 500 Reaction score 9 Location Louisville, KY Nov 12, 2005 #20 I like all of them! Great pictures!
Goowha TPF Noob! Joined Dec 26, 2004 Messages 145 Reaction score 0 Nov 12, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #21 SlySniper said: I like all of them! Great pictures! Click to expand... Thank you