bjfowle said:like everyone else said the 1st shot is very nice. i also like the last on but it could use more building and less sky
LaFoto said:While I think that the texture of the clouds in Photo 1 really stands out and makes this very interesting to look at (!), I am also a big fan of the last photo, because I like how you tried to include the moon into the frame! And I like the blueness of the sky and the angle with which you show the building. I am a big fan of that one!
LaFoto said:While I think that the texture of the clouds in Photo 1 really stands out and makes this very interesting to look at (!), I am also a big fan of the last photo, because I like how you tried to include the moon into the frame! And I like the blueness of the sky and the angle with which you show the building. I am a big fan of that one!