Bean's flowers~~

Shan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
042.jpg

Honestly?
The flower on a bean plant?
Wow, you made something so "ordinary" look so beautiful. Well, no, apparently bean flowers ARE that beautiful, and backlit as this one is, with the black background (did you do something special to make it that black or did it just turn out this black?), you only framed it in an outstanding manner. Wow!
I mean to finally photograph potato blossoms, once those plants will have reached that stage. They are more beautiful than you would normally think, too.

LaFoto said:
Honestly?
The flower on a bean plant?
Wow, you made something so "ordinary" look so beautiful. Well, no, apparently bean flowers ARE that beautiful, and backlit as this one is, with the black background (did you do something special to make it that black or did it just turn out this black?), you only framed it in an outstanding manner. Wow!
I mean to finally photograph potato blossoms, once those plants will have reached that stage. They are more beautiful than you would normally think, too.

the flowers DID grow on the plants,acturally,It is my landlord work,she planted lots of beans in her graden for vegetables~~.the only thing is this branch of plant only have two flower on the plant,I thought only two flower is too few,so after i shot them I use PS to add two or three folwers on it,if you look carefully,you may find the shadow on the highest flower which is the orignal flower on the plant is a little different from the other flowers ,though their light position are nearly the same(I shot them at the same time).

The backgroud of the pic is because I choose the dark shadow of a tree in our garden as a background,when I use Point light measuring on the flowers,the background will more darker than you see acturally and the flowers will looks more bright.

Using light is a quite immportant factor in my work, when I use the suitable light in my pic, u may find the whole pic is full of vitalities.:):)

Most reactions

Back