Beard Oil Product Photos

ALL good feed back. I want to add that the label should be absolutely centered (not turned to one side). The second view is the greatest offender.

I REALLY like the first image... nice warm light on the knurls of the bottle top. I find myself wishing the camera was just a BIT higher. The curve of the cap lets me know I'm looking slightly up on the product. (I like the camera height in the third view.) And once you have the label straight on, don't be afraid to remove any bits of copy that still show on the side of the label. You're not going for reality... more of a "glamor" shot.

Good goin'!
take care of patchy beards
-Pete Hello. what products do you use for your beards? beard oils, beard balms, beard butters which type of combs do you use? whats your beard routine? i've heard about this take care of patchy beards. what's your thought
Hello. What products do you use for your beards? beard oils, beard balms, beard butter which type of combs do you use? What is your beard routine?

On the matter of locking "zombie" threads, this site has a big problem with dwindling activity. Locking old threads and discussions seems extremely counteractive to having an active forum. Perhaps this practice needs to be reconsidered in order to adapt to the current lack of activity here.

Most reactions

Back