What's new

Beautiful British Columbia

Reaper

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 7, 2005
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Location
Scarborough, Ontario
I took these pitures on a trip to B.C. to visit a friend of mine a while ago.
Again, I took these using a 2.0 point & shoot digital camera.
Many were actually taken out of the window of a moving car on narrow mountain roads as we travelled from Vancouver to the Okanagan Valley.

Mtn6Z.jpg


Creek4Z.jpg


SkahaLakeZ.jpg


Just for fun.
Thanks for looking :D
 
These are really good shots. Makes me want to take a trip to Vancouver. It just looks so peaceful. Nice work Reaper.
 
Thanks for all your compliments guys! I'm still trying to learn more about cameras and how to clean up shots in PS. I tried to sharpen these a little as I said I took them out of a car window on some narrow mountain roads so I was unable to stop and get out but some of the landscape was so breathtaking I had to try and see if I could capture something worth printing. All in all I took over 300 pics in BC and I ended up keeping about 35-40.
It is a beautiful place if your into nature and I would recommend a drive through the mountains to anyone who has a day or two to spare on a low budget.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom