RxForB3
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Feb 10, 2012
- Messages
- 654
- Reaction score
- 76
- Location
- Yakima, WA
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Thought I'd share for some critique/comments. Thanks for looking!
1.

IMG_6987 by RxForB3, on Flickr
2.

IMG_6874 by RxForB3, on Flickr
3. Actually in Washington...the Merryhill Museum just across from Oregon.

IMG_6860 by RxForB3, on Flickr
4. Had to shoot quick. Couldn't get a wider lens, so I had to improvise to catch them both!

IMG_7060 by RxForB3, on Flickr
1.

IMG_6987 by RxForB3, on Flickr
2.

IMG_6874 by RxForB3, on Flickr
3. Actually in Washington...the Merryhill Museum just across from Oregon.

IMG_6860 by RxForB3, on Flickr
4. Had to shoot quick. Couldn't get a wider lens, so I had to improvise to catch them both!

IMG_7060 by RxForB3, on Flickr
